[VHFcontesting] [VHF] 5BVUCC Nets Support of

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Mon Apr 22 15:15:55 EDT 2019

Hello all....I think that what Tim-XC meant was "no repeater type
contacts" rather than characterizing things as terrestrial vs
satellite.  EME contacts are not terrestrial, but they sure are not
"repeater type" contacts either.  They are just like the western folks
that bounce their signals off mountains to make QSOs that normally could
not be made.

I agree with Tim that satellite contacts should not be allowed. As I
understand it, the satellite folks have a complete set of their own awards.

73 Marshall K5QE