[VHFcontesting] crankup tower, multi band antennas, and coax

N8GLS n8gls at arrl.net
Mon Dec 9 12:55:11 EST 2019

Hi Kim,

If you can, go with separate feedlines.  You will have less maintenance, fewer potential issues with the additional "devices" in the line, significantly more set-up/operating options, and, more hair if you ever have to troubleshoot any problems.  The later alone is a significant advantage !!  Of course, just my opinion.

Hope to see you again at the 2020 Hamvention VHF dinner !!

73 de Brad, N8GLS