[VHFcontesting] FT8 contest frequencies for 144, 222, 432, 1296

Buddy Morgan beamar at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 19:20:14 EST 2019

 I agree about 144.174. But, it is in use. It is in the software. Could be hard to change. But, when you start going lower in the band, people complain about interfering with EME. You could go higher. Little activity above 144.230, even during major tropo openings and contests. I dunno...

Buddy WB4OMG