[VHFcontesting] Fwd: W4VHF EM96 in CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Aa4zz aa4zz at aol.com
Sat Jul 20 16:19:15 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bill Fisher <wvfisher at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 19, 2019, 11:44 PM
Subject: W4VHF EM96 in CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Hello Contesters,The W4VHF Contest team will be in Boone, North Carolina EM96,  (AA4ZZ Mountaintop Contest Site) this weekend for the CQ Worldwide VHF Contest.
We are very proud and honored to be able to put the W4VHF callsign back on the air in Ted's favorite VHF Contest.
We will have SIX METER SSB/CW/FT-8/FT-4/MSK144
We will have TWO METER SSB/CW/FM/EME/FT-8/FT-4
Please point your antennas down south to NC

Hope to put y'all in the Logs
73 W4VHF Contest Team