[VHFcontesting] Digital Modes (FT8) in January 2019 Contest

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 17:42:06 EDT 2019

I've not been following this thread closely, so forgive me if this has already been suggested:
Allow QSOs for each mode, with mode broadly defined as all digital, or all analog. I.e. work a guy once on CW or SSB  or FM voice, (or cross mode), and once using any digital mode.
Let the "other" mode be viewed as addition, not subtraction.

73  -  Jim  K8MR