[VHFcontesting] Changing from WSJT to SSB...

Buddy Morgan beamar at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 07:53:20 EDT 2019

 I use an FT 991, for FT 8, on 6M. The '991 has "stacked VFOs". One 6M VFO is set to 50.125 USB. One is set for 50.090 CW and one is set for 50.313 FT 8. It is seamless - just push the "50" button, until you get the mode you want.
My IC 9700 is setup the same. I have a VFO, in the stack, set up for FT 8. I have the power levels, for each band, setup in the radio. I have the power levels, setup, for each band, setup, in the WSJT software. Here again it is seamless. Just press a VFO and change bands and mode. Takes approximately one second.

Buddy WB4OMG