[VHFcontesting] Changing from WSJT to SSB...

Jay RM w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Wed Sep 18 10:23:28 EDT 2019

Believe it or not, N1MM+ contest logger and V2.xx of WSJT-X integrate very
well.  If you're logging SSB Q's ( what ?  What's a SSB Q ??), and want to
start WSJT, simply type FT8 in the call block of N1MM.  Up comes all the
WSJT screens and anything logged there automatically goes in the N1MM main
log.  The radio is still controlled by N1MM.  One mouse click closes WSJT,
type SSB into N1MM (or CW) and you're back on that mode with the radio set
properly.  Type a frequency into the call window to QSY (even to a
different band) and you're off.

I've been using this setup in VHF tests since June in a SO2R configuration.

-W9RM

Keith Morehouse
via MotoG