[VHFcontesting] CQ frequency advice?

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Tue Sep 24 06:40:49 EDT 2019

Hi Chet,

I do have issues in some directions.

I will aim the antennas your way and climb the tower to verify, but
I am reasonably certain I miss that hill when pointed to you. I do
quite well with stations in FN31 and beyond on that same heading.

6M & 2M antennas: FN55MF46KL
222 & 432: FN55MF46MN

All antennas are more than 100 feet above ground.

I believe I have heard you working other stations.

73,
Paul N1BUG