[VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Stations

Buddy Morgan beamar at aol.com
Tue Sep 24 22:21:51 EDT 2019

 When I reply to the list, it doesn't always seem to work. Let's see how this goes.
Your neck is not sticking out. I believe I qualify as having a good contest station. I get on almost every morning and every evening and call CQ. I seldom get answers. Yes, it sure would be nice to have some regular activity.

Buddy WB4OMG EL 98