[VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Stations

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Wed Sep 25 16:00:30 EDT 2019

HI Byron....there is no question that I am guilty of this.  I just don't
have the energy to get on the air much.  My home station is down right
now and I just don't have the "go power" to drive up to the contest
station and operate.  When I first moved to Hemphill, I got on the air
every night day after day.  But finally, activity died out and so did I.

I need to get the home station up and running.  The 6M antenna needs to
be replaced as the SWR on that antenna is way above 3:1.  I just can't
see to get the antenna guy over to do it....

I can be available on a schedule basis for anyone that needs TX on 6M
thru 432.  Question:  Is there anyone out there that still needs TX??

73 Marshall K5QE