[VHFcontesting] N3NGE FN20bd QRV in January Contest

Bill Shaw billk3ege at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 10:49:43 EST 2020

Multiop Station N3NGE located near Morgantown, PA, in grid FN20bd will be operating in the January contest on bands 6 meters thru 10Ghz

We will be using SSB, CW and also FT8  on 6 and 2 meters.   We will be using WSJT for MS contacts on 6 and 2 meters during the overnight hours

We will be monitoring the ON4KST chat page and Ping Jockey for MS contacts

Rovers.  If you are roving within range of FN20bd we would love to work you as you rove.  Send us your rove route including grids you plan to visit and bands you plan to be on.  We can be reached for text or phone at 484-614-1505

We also plan to use the K1RZ/W3SZ database where our plans will also be posted.

Schedules are welcome

Looking forward to working many of you

73
Bill K3EGE for the N3NGE team