[VHFcontesting] Arrow Antennas for terrestrial work

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 16:26:19 EST 2020

Most of the reviews I have seen for the Arrow Antenna dualband yagis are
regarding their use on the satellites, which I think is what they are
mainly made for.  Has anyone on the list used one of their dualband
antennas mounted permanently for terrestrial work as well?  They do sell a
mounting bracket for permanent mounting to a mast.

Do they seem well made enough to withstand the outside elements for a few
years on end?  Do they seem to perform as well as other antennas which have
approximately the same boom size and number of elements?

73 John W5TD