[VHFcontesting] [222Activity] An idea for the sprints.

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Fri Oct 2 08:45:59 EDT 2020

Simple fix.....

21:01 (local)  RFI appears

21:01:30  Pull breaker for living room on the main circuit panel

21:01:30:04  Girls start screaming.

21:03:00  You go to living room and assess the situation. Tell them that
the TCP/IP has failed and the ISP has been AWOL.  The LDMOS has been
hydrofracted and any repairs     will have to wait for morning.

21:05           Brew some coffee while you are near the kitchen.

21:08            Enjoy the Sprint.

73

K1WHS