[VHFcontesting] K1WHS 2M Sprint

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Mon Apr 5 13:25:58 EDT 2021

It is raining today. My 144 beams are thrown off by about 100 degrees
from the last two bad wind events. There is no radio in the 2M
position.  I was hauling gear up yesterday I am not sure I can be on as
a result.  I have a busted 2M antenna array as well. One of the four
feedlines has fallen off the DE due to high winds. I have not been able
to repair it. Getting help these days is difficult!

My 222 antenna failed again due to high winds in Early March. One of the
yagis got snapped in half.  I have my work cut out for me.

Dave K1WHS