[VHFcontesting] N1BUG NOT QRV for 2m Sprint

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Mon Apr 5 16:03:02 EDT 2021

I am sorry to hear of the problems at K1WHS!

I am in a similar boat. 2m, 6m, HF, MF and LF antennas were all damaged
in a winter storm. I need to wait for better weather before starting on
repairs. Getting the big HF antenna down and back up is going to be a
real challenge.

I might also miss the 222 Sprint. A week ago I decided this was a good
time to tear the station apart to make some changes to the band
switching and control system, but I have been busy working on a project
for a friend. Maybe I will get stuff back together in time for 222 but I
doubt it at this point.

73,
Paul N1BUG