[VHFcontesting] Tuesday Activity Night Reminder

Lloyd - N9LB lloydberg at tds.net
Tue Aug 17 21:44:08 EDT 2021

Hello Alex,

I have a FLEX feeding a DEMI 25 watt transverter into a M2 22-10EZ antenna.
I had the same issues that you describe.

I then obtained a 250 watt amp and that made a huge difference, if I could hear them, I could work them.
( for DX, frequently with difficulty, but with a few repeats the Q was made. )

Having "some power" on any of the VHF or UHF bands makes quite a difference on your success rate.

73

Lloyd - N9LB  ( EN52hv )