[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity Night RADIOS

k3sk at buckwalter.co k3sk at buckwalter.co
Wed Dec 22 14:06:10 EST 2021

I went through the transverters (several different ones) back in the
1980s-90s.     Finally got an FT-736R and added the 6 meter and 220 modules
to it.   Ran it for years along with a HB amp using a dual tetrode FAA
cavity for about 600 watts on 220.     Then about 2 years ago I stole an
Icom IC-375.   Seller set the price and I wasn't going to advise him
different.   Recently purchased a Larcan KW deck that I will be putting on
the air very soon.

de K3SK
FM07th