[VHFcontesting] Kenwood TS2000 ACC2 power out

vhfrover at aol.com vhfrover at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 13:48:50 EST 2021

Hi John,

I have used my TS2000X (which I purchased in 2013) on 6M FT8 and MSK for
several years now with no issues on TX power ramp up. Mine works like a
champ. I also use the TS2000X for HF RTTY contesting with a much higher than
50% duty cycle and at 100W when calling CQ with no issues at all.

Best of luck & 73
Mike WB8BZK