[VHFcontesting] N7GP/R ROVER PLANS THIS WEEKEND JAN VHF CONTEST

wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net
Thu Jan 14 11:27:39 EST 2021

To ALL..
I will starting out noon local in DM42 then DM43, DM33, DM34,then DM44
and DM45..return same route back in DM32 late evening Saturday.
I will be spending the night  in DM32 and DM33 and DM42 running MSk 144
on 6 and 2 mtrs..
On Sunday I will be Starting at 7 am in DM32 then DM33 then DM42, DM43,
Rustlers Roost about 10 am Local 1700 UTC ,,,,then moving return trip
back thru   DM43, DM42, DM33 AND ending up DM32 at 1 PM for start of
Rover convergence... Will be circling DM32, 33, 42, 43. all Sunday
afternoon  and evening..until end of contest...
I will have digital modes on 6, 2, 222 and 432,, and I am looking for
Schedules, anytime of day or night.

my Cell is 419-370-8802..
Or email wa8wzgh at wa8wzg.net
Call or email for ANY schedules ....any band!!

I have all bands 6 meters thru 10 GHz .. 9 BANDS...this trip....SSB, FM
CW and Digital.
I am open to any attempts on any band...ANY  TIME!!!!
Looking forward to working many of you !!
Thanks
Tom
N7GP/R
ex WA8WZG