[VHFcontesting] NU2H Sporatic backayrd portable op from FN02

Jay Thompson ac2gj at live.com
Fri Jan 15 11:48:46 EST 2021

I will be operating sporadically Sat afternoon from the backyard as a portable entry, depending on weather.  Will have very limited operations Sunday.  5 W into 6M dipole and a 2/440 ELK log periodic up about 15ft on a painters pole.  SSB, FM and will Try FT-8 (PS, don't try and get it running 1 day before the contest; lesson learned!).  Listen for my pea shooter signal!  May try and get my kids involved too!

73 de Jay Thompson NU2H
QTH = Amherst, NY USA Grid FN02ox