[VHFcontesting] VHF contesting yesterday vs today

Ed Kucharski k3dne at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 15:25:01 EST 2021

Jim: This is precisely what I'm proposing. I must be doing a poor job of getting my idea across. All participants would enter in one of the categories below.
Legacy Category for phone or cw ONLY.
Digital Category for digital ONLY.
Mixed Mode category for phone/cw AND digital.
The intent is to promote more phone/cw activity and by having more phone/cw contacts to again have the ability to easily QSY stations to uhf/microwaves. It would be administered and resulted very similarly to the ARRL 10m contest (phone only, cw only and mixed mode).
73,
Ed K3DNE