[VHFcontesting] VHF contesting yesterday vs today

w5zn at w5zn.org w5zn at w5zn.org
Tue Jan 19 15:54:18 EST 2021

Hi Jim,

Beats me - I have absolutely no clue. I haven't been involved in ARRL
politics for 10 years. I just know there was a board meeting this past
weekend. Other than that I'm not privy to anything that goes on "on the
inside" anymore. In the "old days" there would have already been a brief
summary sent out from HQ but its a strange new world up there these
days.

I suggest you go right to the horses mouth (or maybe the other end) and
contact your ARRL Division Director who can give you all the details. If
not, you may need a new director! :-)))

73 Joel W5ZN