[VHFcontesting] Thinning the Herd - FS - VHF/UHF/HF Antennas Spare to my needs
bjahnke at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 09:06:07 EDT 2021
I have antennas and assorted items related to same spare to my needs. Many
of these are assembled, so shipping isn't in the cards.
- 8 (yes 8) K1FO Mod Cushcraft 424B yagis. $250 for 4 or all 8 for $400.
See https://www.qsl.net/tri-atv/HR_07_1987.pdf for the mods article.
- At least (4) 5-element 2 meter LVAs - rear mount - square boom (N1DPM
design prototypes). I may have 2 more DEE versions somewhere. But to
start, $400 for the bundle of 4.
- (4) 5-element 2 meter LVAs - rear mount - round boom built/used by K2LIM
See https://directivesystems.com/144-mhz/dsedpm144-5lva/ for
approximate performance values. $400 for the bundle of 4.
Megabundle all 8 for $745
- (4) M2 42-element cross Yagis 21V / 21H. Can be fed Vert, Horiz or
Circular (extra hardware needed for Circular - these are just the antennas
with separate feedpoints). See https://www.m2inc.com/FG436CP42UG for
antenna specs. These are $500 new each - asking $375 for two or $575 for
all 4. Come see.
- Some TH6DX element, boom and trap parts - $100 - come see.
- Mosley TA53M - needs some tidying up but otherwise a 30/20/17/15/12/10
rotatable Yagi (and is resonant on 6 meters bidirectional) - $350 - come
see. I may have 40-meter resonators for it for an extra $100 (I have to
- Some 20 meter Quad Spreaders and hubs for same - come see - $75
- M2 432-13wl - $295 - been on ground so needs a wipe off - come see
- DSE 22 element 222 Yagi (special order) - $295 - also on ground
(long!!!!!) - come see
Some of the above can be transported by me within 90 miles of Hartford for
gas money (to deliver or meet halfway).
Come see visits limited to weekends...
73 Bart W9JJ
More information about the VHFcontesting