[VHFcontesting] Update - Thinning the Herd continues - FS - VHF/UHF/HF Antennas Spare to my needs

Bart Jahnke bjahnke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 22:28:10 EDT 2021

Folks,

With thanks to those who have lightened the load already,  I have more
assorted antennas spare to my needs. Many of these are assembled, so
shipping isn't in the cards.

- 5 x M2 902-14 (the longest made 33 cm) Yagis, one in box, 4 assembled -
all never used. bundle $750 — one in box $250, remainder $600. Ask about my
400 watt motorola amp and SGLabs Transverter if interested for $345.

-  6 x 432 MHz 424Bs converted to FO22s - assembled - asking $395 for the
bundle

- M2 432-13wl - $275 - been on ground so needs a wipe off -

- one M2 6m5 assembled - $235

- one CC 424B assembled - $125

- 2 x Mosley KR-40 40-meter resonators fir Mosley multiband bean - $195 +
shipping

- 11 Constructed and one in box 5-element 2 meter LVAs - rear mount -
square boom (4 N1DPM design prototypes and 6 rear round boom built/used by
K2LIM contest station). Plus I have one directive systems constructed, and
one directive systems in a box That needs hardware and keepers and
insulators.  Essentially 12 LVAs.         See
https://directivesystems.com/144-mhz/dsedpm144-5lva/ for performance
values. $550 for the bundle of 6 LIMs, $500 for the bundle of 4 N1DPMs & 2
DSEs.
         Megabundle all 12 for $975

Most of these can be  transported by me within 90 miles of Hartford for gas
money (to deliver or meet halfway).

73 Bart W9JJ