[VHFcontesting] TE Systems 1452G amplifier.....

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Mon Jul 5 12:13:29 EDT 2021

Hello to everyone....I have a friend that is looking for a TE Systems
1452G 2M amplifier.  If you have one that is in good shape and you might
part with it, please let me know....along with your price.

My friend is a Rookie and is not equipped to deal with a beat up, run
over by a truck once when you were out in the bushes, type of unit.  He
is not looking for a project.  SO, if you can help us, send me an
email....Thanks....

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830 at the home shack if you want to talk about all
this....