[VHFcontesting] High Power Switching preamp

Herb Krumich wa2fgk at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 14:17:37 EDT 2021

I just took off a tower a high powered switching preamp.It has four relays. Two RelCom's and two Vacuum Relays.We used this on 432 mhz with full power on JT65 a few years ago.And by switching preamps, recently it was used on 6 meter EME.Comes in a water tight box with  the DC cable.All thats needed is 12 vdc on transmitIf you don't want to use the preamp, keep the DC offWe used 12 volts from the sequencerPictures on request. The two vacuum relays were $350 aloneI'm looking for $500.00 for this unit with the DC cableYou can reach me at 570 829-269573Herb