[VHFcontesting] June Contest Plans N7GP/R

wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net
Thu Jun 10 12:46:01 EDT 2021

To All...
I will be starting in DM31 At 1200 UTC,, BEFORE contest starts on 50.265
MSK144 me 1st CM on and also FT8 around 2000 Hz. I will be there until
at least 1900 UTC  which is after contest starts. If conditions are
good, I will be there longer,

Then I will move to DM32, DM33, DM42, DM43,,
around dusk Saturday night,,6 PM AZ LOCAL  I will be in DM 34 then
DM44..returning to DM42 late night and will be running MSK 50.260 over
night from DM42, and DM32

Sunday morning I will start at 5 am AZ Local in DM42, then DM43, DM33,
and DM32, and will circle those grids spending 2 hours in each until the
end of the contest

I will have all bands 6 meters thru 10 GHz ,,

Digital modes on 6, 2, and 432 only..

Cw, SSB and FM on ALL bands,,
I will be on Rover Slack and email
And cell# is 419-370-8802....so please get with me for ANY skeds or if
you want to try a contact..
Good luck to everyone..
Hope to work MANY of you ,,
Tom