[VHFcontesting] FT100D

WM3M wm3m73 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:53:46 EDT 2021

It has a Data jack which is a 6 pin mini din, same as the old PS2 mouse
connector.  All you need for sound card connection is on this data
jack.  The other one is a 8 pin mini din it too would work for sound
card connection.  It is available at Amazon, but 6 pin mini din is
easier to find or buy, use a mouse or keyboard extension cable, cut it half.

Good luck, hope this helps... 73

Emory  WM3M