[VHFcontesting] 2304 transverter

Herb Krumich wa2fgk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 14:11:51 EDT 2021

Not only is this a transverter for 2304 but receives on 2300 and 2320, with the flip of a switch.Built by Down East Microwave for our EME system144 mhz input, right now set at 5 watts on the built in attenuator.Single coax cable on the inputThe output is split for rx and txPower is 500 mw output.Has a bnc jack for your 10 mhz sourceTotally tested this week while firing up bricks and amplifiersLooking for $350 plus shipping OBOCan be used for tropo but was built for EME listening on DX's transmit frequency allocations.I can be reached at 570 829-269573Herb