[VHFcontesting] ARRL/CAC: VHF Contest Proposal(s)

Jonesy W3DHJ mailserver at jonz.net
Mon Sep 27 18:55:26 EDT 2021

On Mon, 27 Sep 2021, George Fremin wrote:

>https://www.iaru-r1.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Rules-2021.pdf

I can envision 3 concurrent ARRL VHF contests -- for each of June,
September, and January.

Legacy mode:  Spark, CW, AM, FM, and SSB with all the current rules.

Computer mode: FT-whatever -- with all the currents rules.

Unlimited mode: All of Legacy and Computer modes -- with all the
		currents rules.

Participant can enter in only one mode class.  I.e., unlimited mode
		cannot also enter in each of Legacy and Computer mode.
		Nor can a participant operate both Legacy and Computer
		and enter in just each of those two mode classes.

KISS.

Jonesy  --  who can see the end of his Rover days....
--
  Marvin L Jones     | W3DHJ      | W3DHJ  | https://W3DHJ.net/
   Pueblo, Colorado  |  @         | Jonesy |     __ linux FreeBSD