[VHFcontesting] 222 on 2 / 22 / 22 for 222 nite!

Roger(WA1NVC) Coulson wa1nvc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:53:40 EST 2022

So much for Two / Two Two / Two Two Two(s) day.

The rain sure dampened things here in FN42.  I was on from 00:00 to 01:30.

I worked one station, N1LHP, running low power and a vertical.

I heard WZ1V or someone calling him as I heard that callsign but it
sounded like he was under water.  I also heard part of a 3 call on CW.
Not so good tonight.

I called for a while on 222.074 using FT8 but no response.

This was definitely a washout as I usually hear several stations and
work at least a couple on Two(s) days.

Roger
WA1NVC