[VHFcontesting] 222 activity night

alex at kr1st.com alex at kr1st.com
Wed Mar 16 19:39:30 EDT 2022

I didn't get home until late and only got on at around 9pm local. I
worked:

K1PXE SSB FN31
WZ1V SSB FN31
WB2SIH SSB FN31
WA3EOQ CW FM09

The band seemed to be in lousy shape. All the stations above are usually
pretty loud here throughout a QSO, but last night they dropped in the
noise and only had their normal signal strength at the peak of QSB.
Nothing was heard from the West and North West where I usually can pick
up a few stations. Still, it was fun to poke some life into this band.
:)

73,
--Alex KR1ST