[VHFcontesting] Suggestion for the ARRL June VHF contest

Pete K0BAK rxr978-vhf at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 21:11:54 EDT 2022

 Multiple modes per station is the best way to improve activity IMHO. Thanks for submitting this proposal; the details can be debated but the main thrust of allowing multiple modes is key. Sticking with VHF tradition doesn't make sense when traditional VHF contesting has been blown up by overuse of WSJT.
-- Pete K0BAK, mediocre VHF rover