[VHFcontesting] Suggestion for the ARRL June VHF contest

John Golomb john.golomb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:18:51 EDT 2022

Some details on CAC activity.  Lots of data mining to arrive at
recommendation for the new "analog only" entry class.

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/ODV/Board%20Meeting%20July%202022/Doc%2022%20Contest%20Advisory%20Committee%20Report.pdf
http://flwss.net/New%20Analog.pdf

I like to work people in far away places in vhf contests.  Some of those
contacts can take a long time.  Figuring out what mode to use when is part
of the game.  To me, inflating QSO totals by talking to someone 30 miles
away 3 times on 2 meters takes valuable time away from looking for "dx".

But contests are different things to different people.

73,

John N2NC