[VHFcontesting] Command Technologies 6 & 2 M amps for sale

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Sep 5 20:19:59 EDT 2024

 I'm helping a friend with a pre - pre - pre - estate sale. Command Technologies VHF1200 six meter, and Commander II two meter amps for sale.

Both in good working condition, with manuals. The 2M amp has a recently replaced 3CX800A7 tube.
Asking $1500 each. Pickup in Cleveland, Ohio. I'll be going to the Findlay, Ohio Hamfest on Sunday, September 8 and we could meet there. Otherwise add shipping, or perhaps arrange a rendezvous within a reasonable distance.

73  -  Jim   K8MR

_._,_._,_