receive screen in Rttyrite

Ron Stailey, K5DJ Ron-Stailey@easy.com
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 22:22:59 -0500

>Actually, I never said anything about it, but I dont particularly care
>for it either.  I'd rather have it scroll normally with the capability
>to scroll up of you have the window highlighted.  It shouldl have
>several pages of buffer.
>
>73, Tyler

  Ok, as I said there are several things we can do in that dept. We can
  have an option to choose what screen you would like..

>One thing that makes it worse in my case I'm sure is that I'm partially
>color blind, so the red doesnt really stand out.

  Hummmm, not sure what we can in this case. I ll turn that one over to
  Wayne, but I'm sure there is some thing..

  Let us know you thoughts.. If we don't know them we can't fix them.. :-)

  73, de Ron K5DJ

        _  __________________________________________________   _
       / ) |          Ron Stailey, K5DJ (ex:ab5kd)           | ( \
      / /  |          504 Dove Haven Drive                   |  \ \
   __( (_  |          Round Rock, Texas 78664-5926           |  _) )__
  (((\  \> |/-)       (512) 255-5000-(Shack Phone)        (-\| </  /)))
  (\\\\  \_/ /        E-Mail- k5dj@easy.com                \ \_/  ////)
   \        /      Rttyrite Contest S/W for Windows:        \        /
    \     _/             Win'95 - 3.11 - 3.1                 \_     /
     )   / |             Distributed by: K5DJ                |  \   (
    /   /  |   http://people.delphi.com/w5xd/writelog.html   |   \   \