We found a JARTS problem

Ron Stailey, K5DJ Ron-Stailey@easy.com
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 13:58:59 -0500

We have found a problem (BUG) with the JARTS contest it is very important
for everyone to get the FIX

We decided to incorporate in a new 8.04 download called 8.04B. (which also
has the CQRTTY scoring fix.). To get the fix, go to:

	http://people.delphi.com/w5xd/wl804.html

 Bug fixes in 8.04

     FIX IN 8.04b: JARTS logs fail to save correctly.

 After you download the above (wl804.html), if you already have a
 JARTS97.CNT file made already, you need to delete it and start over
 then it will work.. Sri for the inconvenience if any of you have already
 notced this...

 Good luck to everyone in next weeks JARTS RTTY Contest..

   73's, de Ron K5DJ