Missing It

wt4i@juno.com wt4i@juno.com
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 03:00:56 -0400

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 02:35:41 -0000 "lalbert Main mail"
<lalbert@riconnect.com> writes:
>Hi I'm real new to this software and just getting back into RTTY. I
can't
>get my memories to transmit. I think I'm missing some little thing.
>Thanks    Larry  W1GSH

Larry,

This sounds like something that has bit me a few times.

Assuming that your hardware is all connected and working properly,
I would next make sure that the software is in the correct mode. The
software defaults to CW. If in CW mode, the rig will go into transimit
mode
but no RTTY data will go out. Make sure the mode is RTTY not CW.

Set the mode by selecting the Bands menu followed by selecting Set
Frequency
& Mode menu item.

73, Bruce

--
Bruce Lifter, WT4I
Malabar, FL

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]