WriteLog Update 9.12D

Ron Stailey, K5DJ Ron-Stailey@easy.com
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 01:34:26 -0500

Here's what's new:

Fix %I handling in messages

Fix "creeping windows" problem: every time you exit and restart
the windows were growing one pixel.

Save configuration had a selection box for starting a packet
window on startup. That box was being ignored.

Throttle the use of SuperCheck for slow computers.

The files are at:

http://www.contesting.com/writelog/Downloads/WL912dup.zip

This update might, or might not, fix the problem that seems to have
appeared in 9.12C where folks start up RTTY, it prints a few lines
and then crashes. I'm guessing that their CPU is slower than mine
and getting behind. So I added code that detects that we can't
really run super check every time a character comes in on the RTTY
screen. The only effect users will see is that the green/red coding
will appear on calls later than on a fast machine. On a fast machine
it always happens two characters after the last character in the call.
Now it can be a second or two after that...

 Wayne W5XD

If you have any problems with WL912D let me know asap.  I will be
leaving early Thursday afternoon.. I will be gone until after
CQ/RJWW test...

  73, de Ron K5DJ