Minnesota QSO Party, Now supported

Ron Stailey, K5DJ k5dj@contesting.com
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 02:11:40 -0500 (EST)

 Hi All, as some of you have noticed our Web Page is down.  It will be back
 up and running asap.

 WriteLog now supports the "Minnesota QSO Party" both in state and out of
 state. While our Web Page is down if you want a zip file I can send you
 one direct. Just send me an e-mail and I will send you the a zip file
 named:  MNQP.ZIP.. Instructions below on how to activate.

 Here are the instructions (which are also inside the ZIP file)

 Instructions:
 1. Unzip mnqp.zip into your \ham\programs folder. It will overwrite 3 files:

 namedmul.ini
 caliqin32.dll
 caliqout32.dll

 And it will create 2 new files.

 2. "Note" Double click (or otherwise run) the program \ham\programs\comreg.exe
    It will silently do its thing--no messages or anything.

 The next time you run WriteLog, you will see Minnesota QSO party options.

 My personal thanks goes to Wayne for adding support for the Minnesota QSO
 Party at such short notice from me, of it being requested..

  73, de Ron K5DJ