[WL-USERS] Windows

Preston Graham Preston Graham" <w4fda@pobox.com
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:30:36 -0400

I have now discovered that if I place a window within the log window, the title bar does not disappear when moving the window in a window.  But, the windows cover up part of the log screen.  Now if I could only get the title bars to "stick" outside the log window, I would be OK.  I don't like the "docking" but can live with it. 73, Pres W4FDA
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I have now discovered that if I place a window within the log
window, the title bar does not disappear when moving the window in a
window.&nbsp; But, the windows cover up part of the log screen.&nbsp; Now if I
could only get the title bars to "stick" outside the log window, I would be
OK.&nbsp; I don't like the "docking" but can live with it.&nbsp;73, Pres
W4FDA</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>