[Re: [[WriteLog] PSK center frequency]]

jay jay@ieway.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:25:26 -0700

At 08:12 AM 4/13/00 CDT, Joe Duerbusch wrote:
> PSK doesn't care, just pick a freq that will work with the rig your
>using.

Well that's only sorta true. For DX spots I put out what freq I am on. e.g.
I put out 4W/N5KO PSK31 2125 because otherwise if you're using 1000 or 1800
you'll have a heck of a time finding them.

I can see using 500 Hz filters up to 3 or 4 Qso's using Writelog and click
all over them to get them to print. Really quite interesting.

Action on 10 meters is 28.103 or higher there is a little spot there that
there is lots of nice DX all the time.

73 Jay

---
Jay Townsend, WS7I                           jay@ieway.com