[WriteLog] NO Sound detected

Joey@padre.net Joey@padre.net
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:38:55 -0500

OK here is the deal.  First go easy as I am new to Writelog.

The system is as follows:  Kenwood TS690s, Toshiba Laptop
Model 225CDS with Yamaha stereo sound card built in,
Windows98.  Audio cable from speaker or headphones, (I have
tried both with transformer and without) to the line input on the
computer.

Problem: When I pipe the audio into the computer I can hear it
through the built in speakers and the headphones of the computer.
I can control the level and also record it in Windows Recorder.  I
can not get Writelog/WinRTTY to hear anything from this
connection.  No CW/RTTY/PSK31.  The audio sounds fine in the
rig and sounds fine though the computer but nothing even moves
the tunning indicators.

So there you have it.  HELP PLEASE.
de W5BAK
Joey