[WriteLog] Band Map Update

Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:42:36 -0500

I was messing around in WAE (in those conditions, how could you
be serious?) when I made this observation.

Wouldn't it be nice if, when you work a new multiplier, that all
the other mults (from the same country) get changed from red (new
mult, now incorrect) to blue (new call).

I don't know if this process happens after a certain amount of
time, but it sure would be nice if it was updated immediately.
That would be useful if you are quickly QSYing to a band and
just want to work the mults and return to the other band.  The
band map is populated with a bunch of incorrectly colored red
callsigns.

Chad  WE9V