[WriteLog] Dupes bands and modes

The Irvine's ve9wh@nbnet.nb.ca
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:05:44 -0300

I just worked VK9XY on 21.272 and then jumped to 24.960 to see if I could
snag him there also. When I double clicked on the spot in the packet window
everything worked fine except it showed as a dupe of my contact on 21.272.

Frequency is clearly displayed in frequency window as 24.960.  This problem
is along the lines of working a station on SSB then it shows as a dupe if
you work him on FSK. If you work a station in either SSB or FSK, and the
station is subsequently spotted the other mode, it will not show in the
packet window because Writelog see's it as a dupe.

Any ideas

Jim VE9WH / VE9TTY
http://ve9wh.weblink.nbtel.net/dxclusters.html
DX Cluster Telnet sites