[WriteLog] SARTG Propagation - WOW!

Don Hill aa5au@msn.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:06:02 -0500

First 8 hour session was a blast.  15 meters open to EU and VK unit 0800Z!
20 meters wide open everywhere, working JA and EU all the way to the end.

Wish I had listened on 10 earlier.  Got a late start and had to take some time
off to deal with work, but it's a blast so far - 233 Q's mostly low power (lost the
amp on 20 meters, darn input coil on the SB200 burned again).  Oh well,
with condx these good, who needs an amp?

I haven't seen 15 and 20 open this good ever.  15 wasn't this good during
BARTG 2000 or CQWW '99.  I hope condx stay this way until 1600Z Sunday.

If you have joined the fun, jump in there later at 1600Z and we'll see you on
10 meters!

73, Don AA5AU