[WriteLog] Question(s)

Raymond W. Brann rbrann@midcoast.com
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 20:44:03 -0500

Hi, Just got this WriteLog and have a couple of questions that I can't
find answers for in the help.

Right now my rig (IC_746) is not connected to my computer.
Guess I have to purchase a "CT-17" or after market interface.

Question: Any comments on the after market interfaces pse.

Ok now after acquiring an interface and hooking up, will
WriteLog automatically recognize this interface or is there additional
software I need to install?

I've never "contested" in any way/shape/form, just chased a little
dx.
This contesting looks really fascinating, just gotta have a go at it
on CW and Phone also.

Tnx for any help you folks can provide.
Ray/W1RWB