[WriteLog] Question(s)

kg0us@swbell.net kg0us@swbell.net
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 20:17:32 -0600

Hello Raymond,

I own a Yaesu HT along with my ICOM 775DSP.  I bought the ADM software
and cable to program my Yaesu HT.  It just so happens, that the cable
supplied
with the ADM software has a interface built into it that will work in
place of the
CT-17.  The only thing additional that is necessary is a simple stereo
plug to phone
adapter plug available at Radio Shack.  I have been using this for over a
year
without any problems.

As far as interfacing your ICOM rig to control software, you need to make
sure
your CIV address in the ICOM rig is the same as the one expected by the
control
software.  You should be ok as long as you did not inadvertently change
the address
by accident.

73 and Good Luck,

Dave KG0US