[WriteLog] Pse help get windows back

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 04:41:18 -0000

Marty's suggestion probably won't work in version 10.
In version 10, WL saves the window positions in the .WL file.
You can tell it to NOT recover those positions by holding
down the CTRL key while it opens the file. This applies
whether you use the Browse dialog box, or the most-recently-used
list.

Wayne, W5XD

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-writelog@contesting.com
[mailto:owner-writelog@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Marty Tippin
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 02:32
To: WA9ALS - John; writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Pse help get windows back

I should mention that this will most likely reset all windows to a
"default" size and location - and if it doesn't look like it worked
correctly or if things go haywire, delete the writelog.ini that you
modified and rename your copy of writelog.ini back to writelog.ini

You might also look at the [DockScreen-Summary] section and see if the
"ScreenCX" and "ScreenCY" are set to values that match the width and height
of your monitor settings.

-Marty NW0L