[WriteLog] RTTY CONTESTERS---RTTY Memory Setup for WPX

David Rich kg0us@swbell.net
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 20:44:47 -0600

Hello RTTY Contester,

I purchased Writelog a few months ago only intending on using it for CW
and PHONE contesting.  However, I have decided to participate in the
upcoming RTTY WPX after talking locally with Marty KI0LO and reading
this reflector for the past few months.  I have built and proven-in a
cable to interface my computer and sound card to my transceiver.  Unless
it is a trade secret, I would appreciate it if one or more of you
gentlemen or ladies would share what you intend on placing in the F2
through F11 fields in the Writelog CW/RTTY Memory Setup Menu.  I know
that there was recently a debate as to sending the calling stations call
back to him initially and whether or not to use spaces or "-" between
serial numbers in exchanges and I want to do it correctly.

Thank You,

Dave Rich KG0US

kg0us@swbell.net